1826 - Bef 1860 (< 34 years)
||Nancy Smith |
|Patriarch & Matriarch
| William Smith
Bef 1730 d.
Bef 1807 (Age ~ 77 years) (2 x Great Grandfather) Elizabeth
||Moore County Wallaces
||24 Mar 2015 |
|| 6 DNA tests are associated with Nancy Smith |
||Isham Smith, b. 1805 |
||Mary Owen, b. 1809 |
- It is my belief that Nancy Smith, wife of Thomas Richardson was the daughter of Isham Smith based on loose, oral history passed down through these families and the following corroboratory facts:
- Thomas and Nancy Richardson lived adjacent to Isham and Mary Smith.
- Thomas Richardson served as a chain carrier for an Isham Smith land grant [chain carriers were generally closely connected to those receiving land grants]
- Thomas and Nancy named a son Isham Thomas Richardson.
- Thomas and Nancy named a daughter Lydia [likely after Nancy's sister Lydia]
- Lydia Smith, daughter of Isham and likely sister to Nancy named her only child Nancy.
||Group Sheet | Family Chart